Saturday, December 21

Borrowed features of Indian constitution from different countries




Following are the borrowed features of Indian constitution from different countries.

From U.K.
Nominal Head – President (like Queen)Cabinet System of Ministers
Post of PM
Parliamentary Type of Govt.
Bicameral Parliament
Lower House more powerful
Council of Ministers responsible to Lowe House
Speaker in Lok Sabha

From U.S.
Written Constitution
Executive head of state known as President and his being the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces
Vice- President as the ex-office Chairman of Rajya Sabha
Fundamental Rights
Supreme Court
Provision of States
Independence of Judiciary and judicial review
Preamble
Removal of Supreme court and High court Judges

From USSR
Fundamental Duties
Five year Plan

From AUSTRALIA
Concurrent list
Language of the preamble
Provision regarding trade, commerce and intercourse

From JAPAN
Law on which the Supreme Court function

From WIEMAR CONSTITUTION OF GERMANY
Suspension of Fundamental Rights during the emergency

From CANADA
Scheme of federation with a strong centre
Distribution of powers between centre and the states and placing. Residuary Powers with the centre

From IRELAND
Concept of Directive Principles of States Policy(Ireland borrowed it from SPAIN)
Method of election of President
Nomination of members in the Rajya Sabha by the President

2 comments:

  1. dhanyavaad sirji !!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respected Sir or Mam.
    My name is Deepak Sharma. I am working in MH, Pune in MKCL, Pune. Administration in interns as degree roll base Education. YCMOU
    My dream are JOIN INDIAN ARMY any post or any rank. I don't know why i'm joined IA; But i am tell you sir I am completed the all in Service Selection Board, in talegaon., and Declared my HSC Exam result than i am decided I Joined IA as an Officer.
    i am completed NCC 'B' and 'C' Certificate Exam is same time.I am accepting this time very hard work in my ncc and hsc Exam.
    I am always reading and listening for TA Entry.

    " JOIN AS AN OFFICER "

    Please suggestion for me sir....................
    I am a daily reading this blocks.

    ReplyDelete